DEWALT D25810K 12LB SDS MAX CHIPPING HAMMER KIT WITH SHOCKS
• Low vibe side handle for comfort during extended working intervals.
• Constant speed control allows tool to maintain BPM regardless of hardness of concrete and increased speed of application
• Anti-vibration handle set for less fatigue and greater productivity
• Power Source: Corded
• Amps: 10.5 Amps
• Variable Speed: Yes
• Max BPM: 3150
• Length: 18.18″
• Weight: 12.6 lbs.
• Chuck Capacity: 12 lbs.
• Chuck Size: SDS Max
• Chuck Design: Keyless
• Impact Energy: 6.1 joules
• Mani Handle Type: D-ring
• Side Handle: Yes
• Warranty: 3 year limited warranty/2 year free service contract/90 day money back guarantee
The D25810K 12 lb. SDS max demolition hammer is an ultra light high-performance chipping hammer powered by 10.5 amp motor. The dependable and hard hitting German engineered mechanism, delivers 7.1 joules of impact energy. With constant speed under load electronics, the D25810K is ideally suited for all day work on concrete and masonry walls, floor and wall channeling, and removing plaster and tile from floors, walls and ceilings. The active vibration control technology employed delivers reduced user vibration for less user fatigue and greater productivity.