DEWALT D25951K 29LB SDS MAX DEMOLITION HAMMER
• (1) D25951 29 lbs. SDS MAX Demolition Hammer
• (1) Kit Box
• SDS MAX bits are the most commonly used drilling and demolition bits found on a jobsite.
• Protects users from the effects of vibration, including numbness and tingling in the hands, allowing them to get work done more quickly with less fatigue.
• Maintains speed under heavy loads, including in higher PSI concrete, allowing the user to get the job done faster.
• Attach a DEWALT; tag to the housing in the labeled area with adhesive to track your tool inventory from the DEWALT tool connect app.
• Amps: 15 Amps
• Impact Energy: 24 Joules
• Power Tool: Type Corded
• Tool Length: 29.7 In
• Tool Weight: 29.3 Lbs
Our 29 lbs. SDS MAX demolition hammer boasts a hard-hitting German-engineered mechanism. It delivers constant speed so it maintains impacts under load, even in the hardest concrete. Plus, with the shocks active vibration control; technology, it reduces vibrations the user feels for longer work intervals with less fatigue.