ROLAIR FC2002 THE BULL 2 HP 4.3 GAL TWIN STACK COMPRESSOR WITH OVERLOAD PROTECTION AND MANUAL RESET
• Comes standard with 100% Duty-Cycle Motor, Pressure Switch with On/Off Lever, Regulator w/Air Line Pressure Gauge, 12 oz. Crankcase Pre-filled with Oil, 95/125 PSI Operating Pressure, Factory Tested, Safety Relief Valve
• High-Output 4.1 CFM pump capable of running 1-2 framing guns, 1-2 roofing guns or 3-5 trim/finish guns.
• Equipped with Cold-Start Valve for easy starting all year long.
• Low-Profile, Stack-Tank Design allows for easy storage and portability.
• Splash-Lubricated Pump with Cast-Iron Cylinder ensure longer life. (12 oz. Reservoir – Initial Oil Fill Included.)
• Amperage: 13.8
• Max Pressure: 125
• Horse Power: 2HP
• CFM Displaced @ 90 PSI: 8.7 CFM
• Pump/Motor RPM: 3400 RPM
• Overload Protection: Yes (Manual Reset Standard)
• Lubrication Type: Splash Lubrication
• Reed Valve System: Yes (Standard)
• Number of Cylinders: 1
• Tank Capacity: 4.3 Gallons
• Decibel Rating: 80 dBA
• Dimensions: 20″L x 15″W x 17″H
• Pump Oil Capacity: 12 Ounces
A classic stack-tank design combines with a low-amp draw, 2 HP motor for high output and consistent production. 4.1 CFM @ 90 PSI. Motor features also include manual-overload protection for longer life and ball bearings for great durability. Oversized crankcase helps hold oil viscosity longer and protects pump on unlevel surfaces.